Sunday, March 4, 2012

Possession 2: Chapter 4, "Tiny Bubbles"

 
This chapter contains scads of dialogue and plot from the Gunsmoke episode Daddy-O, Season 2 (June 1, 1957) written by John Meston.  And I’m pretty sure I stole another fanfic writer’s particular line of Matt’s to Kitty that I loved very much, but honestly can’t recall where I read it.  If you recognize your line, message me and I’ll be glad to give you inspirational credit.  It was a doozie, so I repeated it a couple of times.  P.S.  I completely intended for this chapter to remain rated T, but Kitty was a determined girl this time, and she blew it clean into steamy M territory.  Consider yourself warned. 

“Do you think he’ll really be on it?”  Kitty had anxiously asked Matt as they awaited the arrival of the afternoon stage.

Unfortunately for her, Kitty’s father had been on the stagecoach that day, and he’d done nothing but upset his daughter from the get-go.  From his disapproval of her being the owner of a saloon to not wanting her to walk alone in the town she was well familiar with, Wayne Russell had proven good for nothing but sabotaging his daughter’s hard-won self-esteem from the moment he’d arrived in Dodge. 

After an unbearably long ride in a buggy through the countryside, Russell confronted her once more about her ownership of the Long Branch.  He argued, “It isn’t right, Kitty.  You’re not that kind of woman.” 

She countered, “Oh, well…what kind of woman am I?” 

Self-effacingly, he amended, “I’ve neglected you, I know, but you are still a lady.”

“Am I?” she asked archly.

“Well, of course you are, and you’re going to remain one.  It’s a good thing I came here when I did.”

Heatedly, Kitty exclaimed, “Well it just so happens you’re too late!”  She defended herself vehemently, “I’m not quitting for you or for anybody else.  I’ve had it too rough to give up everything now that I’ve got a… I’ve got a chance to live decently and be somebody. 

“But I can take care of you, Kitty.  I’ve told you about my freight business…”

“Funny…” she laughed ironically, “you offer me help the first time in my life I don’t need it.” She turned away, explaining, “I’ve got to go change my clothes now…” 

Kitty unhappily headed back to her room to wash away the dust from their long ride, as well as the bad taste in her mouth after the futile argument with her father.  It was sure to be a busy evening at the Long Branch.

jljljljljl


Matt knocked softly on Kitty’s door.  He heard a voice faintly call, “Come in…”

When Matt entered, he heard quiet splashing behind a wooden screen and quickly froze.  Oh lordy, here we go again…

“Come on in, Marshal Dillon.  I won’t bite…”

Matt spluttered, “How’d you know it was me?  What if it had been Ch…?”

“I know your knock by now, Cowboy.”

He removed his hat and placed it on the peg behind the door and moved timidly toward the source of the splashing sounds.  The last time he’d caught Kitty in the bath, courtesy of Doc’s strong medicine, she hadn’t been in any condition to…

“Come sit by me, Matt.”

Matt distractedly rubbed a hand over his face as he slowly rounded the screen and caught a glimpse of the lovely Miss Russell in all her glory, long, red hair wet and fanning down her back into the bathwater, slender arms wrapped protectively around her knees, cheek resting contemplatively on her forearms.  Kitty’s expression was preoccupied and brooding. 

He gingerly pulled a straight-backed chair near and asked, “What’s the matter, Kitty?” as he sat.

“My father…” she sighed.

“Your father?”

“Yeah, he’s bound and determined I’m going to get out of the saloon business and come home to New Orleans with him.”  She added bitterly, “And live like a proper, decent lady…”

Matt shook his head.  “I know what you mean.  He just left my office.  He wanted me to talk you into selling.”

“What did you tell him?”  As she stretched out and leaned back against the tub, Matt tried awful hard not to be distracted by the tantalizing female flesh he glimpsed beneath the bubbles.

He coughed and then recalled matter-of-factly, “I told him no.  That you were your own woman and it was up to you to decide what you wanted.  That you could be proud of what you’ve accomplished in this town.”

“Really?” she asked, wide eyes shining.

“Sure, I did.” He grinned and ducked his head self-consciously, adding, “I’m proud of you, Kitty.  Not many women could do what you’ve done.”

Kitty reached out a dripping hand to gratefully squeeze his.  “Thanks, Matt.”  Her eyes sparkled at him as she sighed and added, “Hand me that pitcher of water, will you?  I need to rinse my hair…”

Matt fetched the pitcher, but he then kneeled next to the tub and instructed her, “Lean your head back, Kitty.”  She gratefully closed her eyes and arched her neck as Matt slowly emptied the pitcher of clean water over her head. 

He then picked up her towel and stood next to the tub holding it open expectantly.  Kitty contemplatively eyed Matt for the briefest instant, then rose gracefully from the tub, her naked body streaming water like Aphrodite emerging from the foamy sea.  Marshal Dillon’s legs admittedly felt a bit weak at the intoxicating sight of tiny soap bubbles coursing in fascinating rivulets over Kitty Russell’s bewitching curves. 

He muttered under his breath, “Oh, what you do to me, woman…” as she gave him a small, beguiling Mona Lisa smile.  Wrapping the soft towel around her, he solicitously held her hand as she stepped out of the tub onto another clean towel he’d thoughtfully placed on the floor for her. 

She was taken off guard when Matt inexorably pulled the towel from her body with an enigmatic smile.  Then he began to carefully dry Kitty’s wet, glowing skin himself, slowly and reverently.  Wistfully, he commented, “I wanted to do this the last time, but…”

“The last time?” she puzzled.

“Yeah, honey, it’s a long story.  I’ll tell it to you sometime…”  Matt was much too busy thoroughly enjoying the task at hand to do much talking.

Kitty shivered with sensual pleasure as he gently massaged her naked body from head to toe.  The gooseflesh on her bare skin and the occasional small throaty sounds that escaped from her lips were proof positive that he’d been devoted in his ministrations and left no spot untouched.   

When he was finished, Kitty slid her arms around his neck and asked in wonder, not for the first time, “Why are you so good to me, Matt?”

“’Cause you deserve it, honey.”

Tears sprang to her eyes at his sweet response, and she tiptoed and kissed him quickly on the lips.  She could feel his hardness pressing against her, and Kitty asked mischievously, “Want me to help you with that, Cowboy?”

Matt grinned sheepishly and repeated, more strongly this time, “Oh, what you do to me, woman!” 

She kneeled before him, unbuttoning his pants with a tiny, playful smile and a gently arched eyebrow. 

“Oh…Kitty, honey, you don’t have to…”

Her hot, wet mouth was on him before he could protest, and he was forced to grab the footboard of the bed for support.

“Oh, sweet girl, you…oh lordy…”

Kitty worshipped Matt tirelessly and tenderly with gentle hands, soft lips, nipping teeth and slick tongue.  She was his complete and utter undoing.  She sweetly loved him until at last he thought he might shatter outright and he cried out hoarsely, “Kitty, stop…” 

Kitty urgently arose and pulled him blindly to the bed, pushing him back against the pillows. He emerged from his passion-induced haze in time to see Kitty’s beautiful body straddle his hips.  She methodically unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it aside to allow her eager mouth access to his well-muscled chest. 

Matt reached beneath her and raked probing fingers gently across Kitty’s dripping, swollen folds to insure that she was ready for him, eliciting an ardent cry from her throat.  Kitty then slowly and carefully impaled her soft center on Matt’s straining hardness, closing her eyes and releasing a deep breath as she willed her muscles to relax and become accustomed to his size. 

Matt thought he’d never seen a more enthralling sight as Kitty physically connected with him as one.  Her blue eyes opened and gazed into his in wonder at the sensation, and she began to glide over him, slowly and rhythmically, in cadence with their heartbeats.   He regained strength enough in his hands to adoringly stroke and fondle her thighs, buttocks, and breasts as he marveled at the sight of this magnificent creature making love to him so fervently and completely. 

When Kitty quickened her thrusts until her thighs trembled with the effort, at last Matt cried out with sweet release, his burning seed urgently emptying into Kitty’s softness.  He trembled violently with the effort, but then moved his hand blindly between their connected bodies to caress Kitty insistently and untiringly until her velvety intimate muscles convulsed around him and she sobbed his name aloud again and again.  Kitty collapsed bonelessly on top of his strong chest as Matt stroked the sweat-dampened skin of her back and murmured quietly in her ear, “My sweet, sweet girl…  It’s so good to be home…”

ljljljljlj




No comments:

Post a Comment